|Publisher||GeraMond Publishing House GmbH|
|Frequency of publication||bimonthly|
|Number of copies sold||20.000 copies|
|(Traktor Classic media data)|
|Editor in Chief||N.N.|
|Managing Director||Oliver Märten|
Traktor Classic is a magazine for classic tractors, published bimonthly by GeraMond Verlag with a paid circulation of 20,000 copies is published. It was first published in 2008 and is part of the Classic series (Auto Classic, Schiff Classic and Flugzeug Classic) of GeraMond Verlag. The external managing editor is Ernst Kramer.
Traktor Classic includes tractor portraits, buying advice, magazine stories about the scene, museums, clubs and collectors, and a Service & Technology section that discusses restoration techniques and historic technology, among other things.
The editorial office is in Munich.
Managing Editor (external):
- Ernst Kramer since February 1, 2019
Chief reporter (external):
- Sascha Jussen
The following publications were also published under the Traktor Classic brand:
- Tractor Classic Yearbook 2011 to 2020
- Tractor Classic special issues on various tractor brands such as Schlüter (2018), Unimog (2017), Eicher and Fendt (2016), Deutz (2015)
- Traktor Classic media data(Memento of 23 October 2010 in the Internet Archive)
- Michael Krische takes over as program manager for magazines at GeraMond, W&V online, 22 May 2008; retrieved 4 March 2016
- Michael Suck takes over as editor-in-chief of GeraMond automotive magazines, DNV online, 16 January 2015; retrieved 2 March 2016