The synagogue in Kladno, a town in the Central Bohemian Region in the Czech Republic, was built in 1884/85. The profaned synagogue in neo-Renaissance style has been a protected cultural monument since 1988.
The synagogue was built according to the plans of the Prague master builder Emanuel Brandt. The women’s gallery and the stone tablets of the law on the façade have been preserved. Jewish services were held in the synagogue until 1939.
Today the synagogue building is owned by the Christian Johann Hus congregation.
- Klaus-Dieter Alicke: Lexikon der jüdischen Gemeinden im deutschen Sprachraum. Volume 2: Großbock – Ochtendung. Gütersloher Verlagshaus, Gütersloh 2008, ISBN 978-3-579-08078-9(online edition).
- Jewish community (Kladno)
– Collection of pictures, videos and audio files
- City of Kladno (Czech, retrieved 15 March 2016)
- Description as a cultural monument ÚSKP 21757/2-4030 in the monument catalogue pamatkovykatalog.cz (Czech).