The vicarage is a building in the Odenwald community of Groß-Bieberau in southern Hesse.
Architecture and history
In 1817 the large two-storey eaves building with shingled half-timbering over a massive ground floor was built in the style of the late 18th century in clear forms three-zoned with a beautiful front two-flight sandstone staircase.
Situated directly next to the parish church of Groß-Bieberau, the vicarage has a special significance for the urban space, so that in addition to local history, there are also urban planning reasons for its preservation.
- Siegfried R. C. T. Enders (editor): Landkreis Darmstadt-Dieburg. (= Denkmaltopographie Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Kulturdenkmäler in Hessen.) Vieweg, Braunschweig 1988, ISBN 3-528-06235-5, p. 200.