Ralf Niedmers (* 28 November 1967 in Hamburg) is a German CDU politician and member of the Hamburg Parliament.
He is a real estate economist (ebs) and a board member of Wohnungsgenossenschaft Hamburg-Wandsbek von 1897 eG. Previously, he was Managing Director of PMC Immobilienmanagement GmbH.
From 1993 to 1997 he was a member of the Hamburg-Wandsbek district assembly. Since January 1996 he has been chairman of the Wandsbek CDU local association. Since 8 October 1997, Niedmers has been a member of the Hamburg Parliament. There he is a member of the Legal Committee, the Interior Committee, the Urban Development Committee and the Elbphilharmonie Parliamentary Investigation Committee. On 23 February 2020 Niedmers again succeeded in entering the Hamburg Parliament.
He is married to Natalie Hochheim and has two children.
– Collection of pictures, videos and audio files
- Official website
- Biography at the Hamburg Parliament
- Ralf Niedmers on the website of the CDU parliamentary group in the Bundestag
- Ralf Niedmers on abgeordnetenwatch.de
- Preliminary results of the 2020 parliamentary elections: elected members of the 22nd Hamburg Parliament.Statistical Office for Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein – Institution under public law – (Statistical Office North)., 24 February 2020, retrieved 10 March 2020.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||german politician (CDU), MdHB|
|DATE OF BIRTH||28. November 1967|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hamburg|