Peter Kreuz (* 29 May 1966) is a German writer and lecturer.
Peter Kreuz holds a doctorate in social science and economics. He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Arizona State University and a Master of International Business (MIM) from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
He worked for Arthur Andersen and in 2001 at the Vienna University of Economics and Business. In 2002, he went into business for himself and founded Förster & Kreuz GmbH together with his wife Anja Förster, through which they jointly market their lectures.
- Zündstoff für Andersdenker, Murmann, Hamburg 2017. ISBN 978-3-86774-576-5.
- Do what you love! 66 1/2 Instigations. Pantheon, Munich 2015. ISBN 978-3-570-55265-0.
- Stop working! An incitement to do what really counts. Pantheon, Munich 2013. ISBN 978-3-570-55189-9.
- Only the Dead Stay: Unleash the Living Potential in Your Company. Campus, Frankfurt 2010. ISBN 978-3-593-39220-2.
- Traces instead of dust: How economy makes sense. Econ, Berlin 2008. ISBN 978-3-430-20052-3.
- Anything but Ordinary: Provocative Ideas for Managers, Markets, Employees. Econ, Berlin 2007. ISBN 978-3-430-20016-5.
- Different Thinking: How to open up market opportunities with cool product ideas and surprising service offers. Redline, Munich 2005. ISBN 978-3-636-01186-2.
- Web presence of Peter Kreuz
- Literature by and about Peter Kreuz in the catalogue of the German National Library
- Dissertation details Kreuz, P. 2001. strategic innovation: empirical exploration and development of a conceptual framework. Dissertation, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- Vienna University of Economics and Business: Peter Kreuz(Memento of the Originals of April 2, 2015 in the Internet Archive) Info:The archive linkwas inserted automatically and not yet checked. Please check original and archive link according to instructions and then remove this note.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||german non-fiction and reference book author, entrepreneur and lecturer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||29. May 1966|