Peter Bogel (born April 27, 1959) is a former German basketball player.
Bogel won the 1988 GDR championship title with HSG TU Magdeburg, replacing the serial winner BSG AdW Berlin. In 1989 he became champion again with Magdeburg. Bogel was called up to the GDR squad and took part in international matches.
As an official, Bogel served as vice-president and manager of BBC Magdeburg, which played in the 2. Bundesliga ProA during part of his tenure before the club had to file for bankruptcy. He had once been a founding member of the club.
- Volksstimme Magdeburg:In 1988 TU succeeded in changing the guard.Retrieved July 28, 2019.
- Basketball in Magdeburg.Retrieved July 28, 2019.
- – National player.Retrieved July 28, 2019.
- Camp Report: BBC Magdeburg.BVSA – Basketball in Sachsen-Anhalt, September 29, 2011, accessed July 28, 2019.
- Daniel Hübner, Volksstimme Magdeburg:Escape from the hamster wheel.Retrieved July 28, 2019.
- Volksstimme Magdeburg:Black year for the BBC.Retrieved July 28, 2019.
- Massimo Rogacki, Volksstimme Magdeburg:The crocodile at the Colbitz waterworks.Retrieved July 28, 2019.
- Ü50 Men: DM 2010 in Magdeburg.Deutscher Basketball Bund, retrieved 28 July 2019.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||german basketball player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||27. April 1959|