|Altitude above MSL||3381 m (11093 ft)|
|Distance from the city center||7 km southeast of Manang, Nepal|
|11/29||900 m × 20 m asphalt concrete|
Manang Airport (IATA: NGX, ICAO: VNMA) is the national STOL/AFIS airport of Manang village in Nepal. It is located in the Manang Valley about 160 kilometres northwest of Nepal’s capital Kathmandu and seven kilometres southeast of Manang village.
The airport is located at an altitude of 3,381 metres above sea level and has a 900-metre long asphalt concrete runway.
Airlines and destinations
|Tare Air||Kathmandu, Pokhara|
– Collection of pictures, videos and audio files
- Aeronautical Chart for Manang Airport on SkyVector.com
AFIS AD 2-3.(PDF; 233 kB) In: e-aip.caanepal.org.np. Civil Aviation Authority Of Nepal (CAAN), 30 April 2017, archived on.Original3September 2017; retrieved 11 September 2017 (English).
- NGX – Manang, NP – Airport – Great Circle Mapper.Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- Distance Kathmandu > Manang, Gandaki, NPL – As the crow flies, Driving Distance, Center.Retrieved 10 September 2017 (German).
- Peace Nepal DOT Com P. Ltd.:404 NOT FOUND || Nepal Airlines Corporation.Retrieved 10 September 2017 (English).
- Longtail-e-media:Tara Air Pvt. Ltd.Retrieved 10 September 2017 (English).