Article

Read

List of architectural monuments in Bergholz

from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the list of monuments in Bergholz all listed buildings of the municipality of Bergholz and its districts are listed. The basis is the publication of the list of monuments of the district of Uecker-Randow as of February 1, 1996

Monuments according to districts

Bergholz

ID Location Designation Description Image
(map) Church with churchyard wall and portal Historicised, neo-Gothic, single-nave brick building from 1864 on a high base with wooden barrel vault and stepped gable; indented polygonal choir with ribbed vault; square west tower with eight-sided pointed helmet; furnishings from the time of construction, Kaltschmidt organ from 1864; old brick cemetery portal from around 1600. Kirche mit Kirchhofmauer und -portal
War memorial 1914/1918 Kriegerdenkmal 1914/1918
Löcknitzer Street 4
(map)
Residential house with vestibule
Löcknitzer Street 5
(map)
Residence
Löcknitzer Street 10
(map)
Residence
Löcknitzer Street 31
(map)
Residential house and barn
Löcknitzer Street 34
(map)
Residential house, stable and forge
Menkiner Street 6
(map)
Residential house, stable and barn
Menkiner Street 7
(map)
Residence
Menkiner Street 8
(map)
Residential house and barn
Menkiner Street 13/14
(map)
Well and pump
Menkiner Street 24
(map)
Residence
Menkiner Street 32
(map)
Residence
Menkiner Street 35
(map)
Residence
Menkiner Street 37
(map)
Residential house and barn
Menkiner Street 38
(map)
Dwelling house, stable, barn and courtyard pavement
Menkiner Street 41
(map)
School
Menkiner Street 42
(map)
Residential house and barn
Rossower Street 1
(map)
Fountain
Rossower Street 2
(map)
Residential house and barn
Rossower Street 3
(map)
Residential house and stable
Rossower Street 12
(map)
Front door
Rossower Street 13
(map)
Stable storage
Rossower Street 24
(map)
Stable storage
Rossower Street 25
(map)
Residential house and fence
Rossower Street 30
(map)
Residential house and barn
Rossower Street 31
(map)
Stable storage
(map) so-called “Gräzer Mühl” (at the country road from Löcknitz to Menkin)

Caselow

ID Location Designation Description Image
Village road 15 Manor house 2 storeys. Brick building with red and yellow clinker bricks; owned from 1897 by the Eisleben and from 1925 by the Schünemann families: 1935 resettlement of the domain; renovation around 2001.
Village road 21 Residential house with stable and barn

Web links

Commons: Cultural heritage monuments in Bergholz– Collection of images, videos and audio files

Source

  • Report on the compilation of lists of monuments and on administrative practice in notifying owners and municipalities and on the handling of requests for alterations (status: June 1997)