Johannes Imdahl (born 29 July 1967) is a German cinematographer.
Life and work
Johannes Imdahl studied theatre, film and television sciences and then studied camera at the FH Dortmund, which he completed with a diploma.
As a light-setting cameraman, Johannes Imdahl works in the fields of television series, television drama, documentaries, music videos and commercials. Among other things, he directed the camera on the TV series Stromberg.
- 1997: burnt
- 2002: The haunted house (TV documentary)
- 2003: ZDF Expedition – Tropical Fever (television series)
- 2005: The drama of Dresden (TV documentary)
- 2005: White Terror (documentary film)
- 2006: We World Champions – A Football Fairy Tale (television film)
- 2006: Two Angels for Cupid (TV series)
- 2008: Murder with a View (TV series, cameraman for three episodes)
- 2008: The Empire of Viruses (docu-fiction)
- 2009: The miracle of Leipzig – We are the people (TV documentary)
- 2009: Stromberg (television series, 2004 to 2009)
- 2014: Stromberg – The Movie
- 2017-2019: Lammerts Leichen (short film series exclusively in the ARD Mediathek)
- 2019: Resistance Fighters – The Global Antibiotic Crisis (Documentary)
- 2009: Double platinum from Sony Music for the DVD edition of the third Stromberg season
- Johannes Imdahl in the Internet Movie Database (english)
- Johannes Imdahl at filmportal.de
- Johannes Imdahl at the Professional Association of Cinematography
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||german cinematographer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||29. July 1967|