Jochen Struwe (* 2 March 1956 in Essen) is a German management consultant and professor of management, accounting and controlling.
Jochen Struwe studied at the University of Heidelberg and the Technical University of Darmstadt, graduating in 1982 with a degree in industrial engineering. He then assisted Bert Rürup in his doctoral thesis at the Department of Finance at Darmstadt Technical University. In 1990, he set up his own business as a management consultant.
He is, among other things, a member of the Steering Committee as well as Vice Chairman of the Rhine-Main Regional Group of the Managerkreis of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation and expert in the pro bono initiative MittelstandPlus.
From 1989 to 2001, Struwe was involved in local politics in the district town of Heppenheim and in the district of Bergstraße (among other things, district council member and city council member, parliamentary group chairman and committee chairman). In 1998 he stood as a candidate in the election for the 14th German Bundestag.
In 2002 he took over a professorship at the Environmental Campus Birkenfeld of the University of Trier and represents the chair of management, accounting and controlling there. He is a member of the selection committee of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation. Struwe is also a member of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation for the Promotion of Gifted Students and Young Academics (Scholarship Foundation) of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate.
Struwe is a member of the Association of University Teachers, Vice-President of the Federal Association and Deputy State Chairman of Rhineland-Palatinate.
Jochen Struwe is a member of the SPD. In 2002 he was awarded the honorary letter of the state of Hesse.
- Website of the Department of Management, Accounting and Controlling (Chair Struwe)
- Website of struwe-beratung
- Managerkreis of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung: managerkreis.de.
- Initiative MittelstandPlus: mittelstand-plus.de.
- District town of Heppenheim: heppenheim.de.
- BergstrasseDistrict: kreis-bergstrasse.de.
- Environmental Campus Birkenfeld: umwelt-campus.de.
- Trier University of Applied Sciences: hochschule-trier.de.
- Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung study support: fes.de fes-studienfoerderung.de.
- Foundation for the promotion of gifted students and young academics (scholarship foundation):). (page no longer available, search web archives
- Association of University Teachers
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||german management consultant and professor for corporate management, accounting and controlling|
|DATE OF BIRTH||2. March 1956|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Food|