Jakub Maciej Szulc (born 21 December 1973 in Kłodzko) is a Polish politician of the Platforma Obywatelska(Civic Platform).
He attended high school(lizeum) in Kłodzko and from 1992 to 1998 Jakub Szulc studied international trade at the Poznan Academy of Economics(Akademia Ekonomiczna w Poznaniu). He graduated from the Academy with a diploma. From September 1996 to July 1998 he worked at Polski Bank Rozwoju as a securities trader. He then worked at Bank of America Polska in the Global Markets Group until December 2001. From January 2002 to September 25, 2005, he was an employee of Bank BPH, most recently as Director of Emerging Markets. In the 2005 parliamentary elections, Jakub Szulc won a seat in the Sejm as a member of Civic Platform with 5004 votes in constituency 2 Wałbrzych. He served on the Commissions on Public Finance and Rules and Matter MP. In the 2007 early parliamentary elections, Szulc stood again in Wałbrzych and with 12,310 votes he managed to win a mandate again. As of 20 October 2008, he became Secretary of State in the Polish Ministry of Health, which is equivalent to Deputy Minister of Health.
Jakub Szulc is married.
- Website of Jakub Szulc (polish)
- Życiorys (CV), Jakub Szulc’s website, retrieved 30 October 2009
- Politycy – Jakub Szulc, Money.pl, retrieved 31 October 2009
- Posłowie VI kadencji – Jakub Szulc, Sejm website, retrieved on 30 October 2009
- Komunikat personalny – powołanie Sekretarza Stanu w Ministerstwie Zdrowia(Memento of the Originals of 29 October 2008 in the Internet Archive) Info:The archive linkwas inserted automatically and not yet checked. Please check original and archive link according to instructions and then remove this notice. , Ministerstwo Zdrowia, retrieved 31 October 2009
- Nowy wiceminister zdrowia, wiadomosci24.pl, 21 October 2009
|ALTERNATE NAMES||Szulc, Jakub Maciej (full name)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||polish politician (Platforma Obywatelska), member of the Sejm|
|DATE OF BIRTH||21. December 1973|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kłodzko, Poland|