|Subregion:||Beiras e Serra da Estrela|
|Residents:||127 (as of June 30, 2011)|
|Area:||10.14 km² ( as of 1 January 2010)|
|Population Density:||13 Inhabitants per km²|
|Local government address:||Junta de Freguesia de Gagos
Estrada da Fonte Nova, 4
Gagos is a former municipality (freguesia) in the Portuguese county (município) of Guarda. It has 127 inhabitants (as of 30 June 2011).
As part of the administrative reorganization in Portugal, the municipality of Gagos was dissolved on 29 September 2013 and incorporated into the municipality of São Pedro (Jarmelo).
Sons and daughters of the community
- Abel Saraiva (* 1926), lawyer and writer
- José Saraiva Martins (* 1932), Cardinal Emeritus of the Curia
- Blog around Gagos (port.)
- www.ine.pt – Indicator Resident population by Place of residence and Sex; Decennial in the database of the Instituto Nacional de Estatística
- Overview of code allocations of freguesias on epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu
- Publication of the administrative reorganization in the Diário da República Law Gazette, 28 January 2013, retrieved 27 April 2014