|Department (No)||Oise (60)|
|Community association||Picardy verte|
|Inhabitants||509 (January 1, 2018)|
|Population density||75 inhabitants/km²|
Fontaine-Lavaganne is a commune in France with 509 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2018) in the Oise department in the Hauts-de-France region. The commune is located in the arrondissement of Beauvais and is part of the Communauté de communes de la Picardie Verte and the canton of Grandvilliers.
The commune is located on the former Route nationale 1 and the railway line from Le Tréport to Beauvais, about two and a half kilometres north of Marseille-en-Beauvaisis; the stop has not been served since 2007. The commune includes the hamlets of Haute-Fontaine and Verte-Fontaine.
Places of interest
- Church of Saint-Jean-Baptiste, a brick building from 1676
- Chapel Notre-Dame du Bon Secours in the cemetery
- Castle from the 14th century
- Anne de Pisseleu d’Heilly (c. 1508-after 1552), mistress of King Francis I, born at the castle
– Collection of images, videos and audio files