Felicidade de Sousa Guterres
Felicidade de Sousa Guterres is an East Timorese diplomat and civil servant. She was East Timor’s first ambassador to Cambodia.
Guterres graduated from Universitas Timor Timur (UnTim), now Universidade Nasionál Timór Lorosa’e (UNTL), in 1997.
Guterres was a member of the East Timorese-Indonesian Truth and Friendship Commission (CTF), which dealt with Indonesia’s occupation of East Timor and the crimes of 1999. The final report was presented in 2008.
Guterres was National Advisor for Foreign Trade at the Ministry of Commerce, when she was appointed as East Timor’s first ambassador to Cambodia by President Taur Matan Ruak on 19 November 2015. She was accredited on 28 April 2016. In 2019, her term of service in Cambodia ended. On December 30, Guterres paid her farewell visit to Prime Minister Hun Sen. On that occasion, she was awarded the Sahakmetrei Mahasereiwat, the highest Cambodian award for foreign dignitaries.
On 30 October 2020, Guterres was sworn in as a member of the Board of Directors of the Centro Nacional Chega! (CNC) was sworn in.
– Collection of images, videos and audio files
- A Commission of Truth and Friendship (CTF) Indonesia-Timor Leste, 5 August 2006, retrieved 13 April 2016.
- ICO: International Coffee Council 110th Session, 4 – 8 March 2013, London, United Kingdom, 26 March 2013, retrieved 22 April 2016.
- Website of the President of East Timor: H.E. THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, TAUR MATAN RUAK, SWEARS IN THE AMBASSADORS OF TIMOR-LESTE TO CHINA, JAPAN, THE HOLY SEA, CAMBODIA, THAILAND AND SINGAPORE, 19 November 2015(Memento of the Originals april 22, 2016 on the Internet Archive) Info:The archive linkwas automatically inserted and has not yet been checked. Please check original and archive link according to instructions and then remove this notice. , retrieved 22 April 2016
- Agence Kampuchea Press: Cambodian PM Receives Timor-Leste Ambassador, 29 April 2016, accessed 22 April 2016.
- Khmer Times: Cambodia’s Newest Embassy Opens, 5 June 2016(Memento of the Originals june 15, 2016 on the Internet Archive) Info:Archive linkwas automatically inserted and not yet verified. Please check original and archive link according to instructions and then remove this notice. , retrieved 15 June 2016.
- Khmer Times: Timor Leste lauds Kingdom, December 31, 2019, accessed January 2, 2020.
- Government of East Timor: Centro Nacional Chega, IP’s Board of Directors’ new members swearing in, 30 October 2020, accessed 14 November 2020.
|NAME||Guterres, Felicidade de Sousa|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||east Timorese diplomat and civil servant|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20. Century|