|Birthday||10. May 1992|
|2006–2007||Bayer 04 Leverkusen|
|1 Only league games are shown.
As at: 19 September 2018
Barış Örücü (born 10 May 1992 in Krefeld) is a German-Turkish footballer.
Örücü played at youth level for Union Krefeld, Bayer 04 Leverkusen and MSV Duisburg. In 2011, he moved to Turkey to join Bursaspor and made his debut in a 0-0 draw against Manisaspor in the Süper Lig on 30 October 2011.
For the 2013/14 season, he moved to Denizlispor along with teammate Ahmet Arı. Here he developed into a regular player and became indispensable for the team. Due to his good performances, he also aroused the interest of some Turkish first division clubs. Since Denizlispor had not paid (or only partially paid) many players’ salaries in the second half of the season, Örücü left the team after the season and moved to first division club Torku Konyaspor in June 2014.
In the summer of 2015, he moved to second division side Alanyaspor. With 23 appearances and five goals, he was instrumental in the club’s promotion to the Süper Lig. The club won in the play-off final against Adana Demirspor, securing the final promotion spot to the first division. He moved back to his former club Denizlispor for the 2016/17 season, signing for one year. The crowd favourite’s contract was extended by a further year during the 2017 summer break.
After making a total of 98 league appearances and scoring 18 goals for Denizlispor in the 2013/14, 2016/17 and 2017/18 seasons, Örücü followed his former coach Fatih Tekke to İstanbulspor and signed a contract for the 2018/19 season.
He played five games for the German U-18 national team under Marco Pezzaiuoli in the 2009/10 season. After his good performances at Denizlispor and Torku Konyaspor, Örücü was called up for the Turkish U-23 national team. He was substituted in the 81st minute of the match against the English U-23 team.
- Promotion to the Süper Lig: 2015/16
- Barış Örücü in the database of weltfussball.de
- Barış Örücü in the database of the Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu (English)
- Barış Örücü in the database of mackolik.com (Turkish)
- fvn.de: Youth work pays off – from BV Union Krefeld into the DFB squad (April 1, 2011)
- haber3.com: “Bursaspor’dan iki transfer”
- milliyet.com.tr: “Barış Örücü Torku Konyaspor’da”
- habertürk.com: “Denizlispor, Barış Örücü’yü transfer etti” (retrieved 18 August 2016)
- milliyet.com.tr: “İstanbulspor, Barış Örücü’yü transfer etti” (retrieved 19 July 2018)
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||german-Turkish footballer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||10. May 1992|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Krefeld, Germany|