Alexandra Alexandrowna Kirjaschowa
Alexandra Alexandrovna Kiryashova(Russian Александра Александровна Киряшова; born August 21, 1985 in Leningrad, Soviet Union) is a Russian track and field athlete.
Kiryashova won silver in the pole vault at the 2001 World Youth Championships. At the 2007 Summer Universiade, she won gold. In 2009 at the 2009 European Athletics Indoor Championships she finished fourth and at the 2009 World Athletics Championships she finished ninth. Kiryashova was sixth at the 2011 European Athletics Indoor Championships and was the winner of the St. Petersburg Cup that same year as well as Russian indoor champion. She has a best of 4.65 m both indoors and outdoors.
- Alexandra Alexandrovna Kiryashova in the database of World Athletics (English)
- Winner according to “Athletics: Gadzhiev finishes third” on Sport1
- Universiade:Florian Kühnert takes 7th place
- A medal double in the pole vault(page no longer available, search web archives )
- Athletics: German trio in the final
- Belarusian Anastasija Zvedova sets new national record in pole vault(page no longer available, search web archives )
|NAME||Kiryashova, Alexandra Alexandrovna|
|ALTERNATE NAMES||Киряшова, Александра Александровна|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||russian athlete|
|DATE OF BIRTH||21. August 1985|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Leningrad, Soviet Union|